About the job:
We are looking for a UX Writer to build clear and compelling messaging in the Judge.me suite of products. You will be part of the product design team and collaborate with product owners, designers, engineers and the management team to create a seamless, human-centered set of experiences for our users.
About the company:
- Judge.me is a bootstrapped, profitable and fast growing SaaS company.
- We are best known for Shopify's number 1 ranked app "Judge.me Product Reviews" with over 9000 five star app reviews.
- We are a growth miracle, growing organically, just by word of mouth with zero paid marketing.
- Our team of 44 strong is very international, well diversified, located in London (UK, headquarters), Saigon (Vietnam), Casablanca (Morocco) and Lima (Peru).
- We've made a worldwide impact, with over 145K shops actively using our software in 140+ countries, who altogether fulfil over 39 million orders every MONTH for which we generate over 1 million verified buyer reviews per month.
- Excellent writing skills. Ability to write flawless and original content that inspires readers to take action
- Detail oriented, logical thinker. Nitpicky about final quality and can ensure that product copy is consistent within the overall context and flow.
- Business driven. Quickly grasp the underlying business purpose of products and translate them into appropriate design and messaging.
- UX evangelist. Well versed in UX writing best practices, keen to champion the user and educate other team members about UX and how to write better.
- Self-starter. Take the initiative to anticipate and solve problems.
- Strong general writing background. Do share your portfolio showcasing your best work, especially for content created for digital products
- Previous product writing experience.
- Knowledgeable in UI/UX design and usability, wireframing, and interfaces.
- Native English speaker well versed in the differences between British and American English.
- Used to working in an interdisciplinary team, with other UX/UI designers, product owners, engineers, marketeers.
- Some complementary skillsets, for example, in areas like: SEO, behavioral psychology and decision-making, go-to-market, data analysis, statistics.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce as well as in the review apps space.
- Familiarity with our toolsets: Asana, Figma, Google Analytics + Tag Manager + Data Studio, Metabase, Google suite, Hotjar.
- Have an investment mentality, and want to build for the long term.
- UX Writing: Own the UX writing vision, best practices, and execution at Judge.me.
- Write, edit and improve content that makes our products and features easier to understand and use. This includes product flows, app interface content, product education materials, product names, terminology, marketing materials and other content.
- Turn big ideas and complex processes into simple and engaging humanized language.
- Ensure products convey the right tone and context across the entire user journey.
- Define and maintain writing guidelines, and work towards ensuring they are being followed effectively across different teams.
- Content design: Collaborate with team members to solve design challenges and create user-centric products and experiences.
- Contribute to overall product ideation and design based on the feedback and requirements from users and other stakeholders.
- Work with team in design to flesh out and draft clear design specifications for developers to implement.
- Research and analytics: Validate your approach to content with data.
- Experiment with A/B or multi-variant testing and interpret data to understand how effectively your content is performing.
- Keep up with current trends. Conduct market research and competitor analysis about how others are designing and pitching similar products.
Why it is awesome to work with us:
- We are a bootstrapped, profitable and growing SaaS company. We build our own products that customers love.
- Our team is small and growing steadily, your work will have a significant impact.
- We are diversified and international, with team members from all around the globe.
- Flexible work hours - within reason. No overtime. No dress code, wear whatever you want (but wear something of course).
- Open work environment. Ideas and feedback are encouraged and appreciated. Criticism is blameless and constructive. We want ourselves to improve after all.
- Great development and learning opportunities.
- Optional Hybrid Remote/Office working - 2 days in the office.
- Company laptop
- Private health package with Vitality.
- Employee Discount (Instant vouchers, cashback, Reloadable Cards and SmartSpending App).
- Employee Wellbeing Centre (Exercise Videos, Recipes & Nutrition, Financial Guides & Tools, Mindfulness Videos).
- 30 days leave including bank holidays - 2.5 annual leave days accrued per month.
- Weekly team Lunch out, on us.
- Quarterly events
How to apply:
We strongly prefer candidates that send along a cover letter with some information about why they are interested in this position. If you have any additional questions, please write to us at email@example.com.
- Salary range: £30-45k depending on experience
- London, UK
- Our private London office space is located in Old Street in the heart of vibrant Shoreditch, easily accessible, with its excellent transport links.
- About our team: https://judge.me/team
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying