We are looking to expand our support team. If you have great problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude, we would love to have you on board!
Our apps are renowned for their great customer service and we need someone like you who can make this even better.
What you will do:
- Provide installation/onboarding for new users
- Provide "omnichannel" support (chat, emails, calls, social media, and forum)
- Solve technical issues (or prepare them to be done by our developers)
- Answer questions about the app features and settings
- Improve our users’ stores by fine-tuning settings and/or customizations
- Be compassionate about our users’ problems, goals, and desires
What you need:
- English, Spanish, Portuguese (all 4 skills)
- A positive attitude to make our users successful (instead of a ‘just getting a job done’ or ‘following a process’ attitude)
- Willingness to learn about e-commerce, technical aspects of our app, and Shopify/WooCommerce/BigCommerce/Squarespace
Optional but preferred:
- Prior work experience in technical or customer-facing jobs (online or offline) is a big plus
* Full training will be provided
What you will get:
- Job title: Technical Customer Support
- Salary: $800 / month (starting)
- Working days: Mon - Fri (8 hours a day and 1-hour lunch break)
- Location: You will work remotely for now until we have an office in São Paulo
- Start date: flexible
Judge.me is a bootstrapped, profitable, and fast-growing SaaS company.
We build our own products that customers love, best known for Shopify's number 1 ranked app Judge.me Product Reviews app
with over 15,000 five-star reviews. Our team of 50+ strong is very international, well-diversified, and located in London (UK, headquarters), Saigon (Vietnam), Lima (Peru), and Casablanca (Morocco).
We've made a worldwide impact, with over 250K shops actively using our software in 140+ countries, who altogether fulfill over 60 million orders every month for which we generate over 1 million verified buyer reviews per month.
Why it is awesome to work with us:
- Our team is small and growing steadily, your work will have a significant impact and be appreciated by our team members and customers.
- You'll get some first-hand experience with our customers while helping us. You can see thousands of e-commerce businesses, of all sizes and types, managing their businesses and learning from them.
- No overtime and you will be working from home. The main thing we care about is the quality of your work.
- Open work-environment. Ideas and feedback are welcome and appreciated. Criticism is always blameless and constructive. We want ourselves to improve after all.
- In your Cover Letter, please state your previous work experience, your personal career perspectives, and your current occupation. Please also state the last time you left a review when you purchased something - online or offline.
- If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying