We are looking for people with great problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude to join our support team. Our app is renowned for its great customer service and we need someone who can make this even better.
- Judge.me is a bootstrapped, profitable and fast growing SaaS company.
- We build our own products that customers love, best known for Shopify's number 1 ranked app Judge.me Product Reviews app with over 6000 five star app reviews.
- We are a growth miracle, growing organically and consistently doubling annually, just by word of mouth with zero paid marketing.
- Our team of 42 strong is very international, well diversified, located in London (UK, headquarters), Saigon (Vietnam), Lima (Peru) and Casablanca (Morocco).
- We've made a worldwide impact, with over 116K shops actively using our software in 140+ countries, who altogether fulfill over 35 million orders every MONTH for which we generate over 1 million verified buyer reviews per month.
About the Job (Summary)
- Job title: Technical Customer Support
- Salary: $800 / month (starting)
- Working days: Mon - Fri
- Location: Private office in District 1
- Start date: flexible
- English (all 4 skills)
- A positive attitude to make our users successful (instead of a ‘just getting a job done’ or ‘following a process’ attitude)
- Willingness to learn about e-commerce, technical aspects of our app, and Shopify/WooCommerce/BigCommerce
Optional but preferred:
- Prior work experience in technical or customer-facing jobs (online or offline) is a big plus
* Full training will be provided
What You Will Do
- Provide installation/onboarding for new users
- Provide "omnichannel" support (chat, emails, calls, social media, and forum)
- Solve technical issues (or prepare them to be done by our developers)
- Answer questions about the app features and settings
- Improve our users’ stores by fine-tuning settings and/or customizations
- Be compassionate about our users’ problems, goals, and desires
Why It Is Awesome to Work with Us
- Our team is small and growing steadily, your work will have a significant impact and be appreciated by our team members and customers.
- You'll get some first-hand experience with our customers while helping us. You can see thousands of e-commerce businesses, of all sizes and types, managing their businesses and learn from them.
- No overtime. No dress code, wear whatever you want (but wear something of course). The main thing we care about is the quality of your work.
- Open work-environment. Ideas and feedback are welcome and appreciated. Criticism is always blameless and constructive. We want ourselves to improve after all.
- In your Cover Letter, please state your previous work experience, your personal career perspectives, and your current occupation. Please also state the last time you left a review when you purchased something - online or offline.
- If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying