We are looking for people with great problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude to join our support team. Our app is renowned for its great customer service and we need someone who can make this even better.
About the Company
Judge.me is a bootstrapped, profitable, and fast-growing SaaS company.
We build our own products that customers love, most notably the Judge.me product review app with over 4000 5-star reviews and in active use by over 100.000 e-commerce merchants.
Our team of 26 is very strong internationally, with team members from all around the globe. In our Saigon office, about half the team are Vietnamese. The other half are expats from the UK, Singapore, Romania, Kyrgyzstan, and more! We also have support members based in Peru, Morroco, Georgia, and Germany.
About the Job (Summary)
- Job title: Technical Customer Support
- Salary: $800 / month (starting)
- Working days: Mon - Fri
- Location: Private office in District 1
- Start date: flexible
- English (all 4 skills)
- A positive attitude to make our users successful (instead of a ‘just getting a job done’ or ‘following a process’ attitude)
- Willingness to learn about e-commerce, technical aspects of our app, and Shopify/WooCommerce/BigCommerce
Optional but preferred:
- Prior work experience in technical or customer-facing jobs (online or offline) is a big plus
* Full training will be provided
What You Will Do
- Provide installation/onboarding for new users
- Provide "omnichannel" support (chat, emails, calls, social media, and forum)
- Solve technical issues (or prepare them to be done by our developers)
- Answer questions about the app features and settings
- Improve our users’ stores by fine-tuning settings and/or customizations
- Be compassionate about our users’ problems, goals, and desires
Why It Is Awesome to Work with Us
- Our team is small and growing steadily, your work will have a significant impact and be appreciated by our team members and customers.
- You'll get some first-hand experience with our customers while helping us. You can see thousands of e-commerce businesses, of all sizes and types, managing their businesses and learn from them.
- No overtime. No dress code, wear whatever you want (but wear something of course). The main thing we care about is the quality of your work.
- Open work-environment. Ideas and feedback are welcome and appreciated. Criticism is always blameless and constructive. We want ourselves to improve after all.
- In your Cover Letter, please state your previous work experience, your personal career perspectives, and your current occupation. Please also state the last time you left a review when you purchased something - online or offline.
- If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying