About the job:
We are looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer who can assist in developing, testing, maintaining and improving our system. This role will be based in Casablanca, Morocco.
About the company
Judge.me is a bootstrapped, profitable and fast growing Saas company. We have grown organically and consistently doubled annually with zero paid marketing, just by word of mouth.
We build our own products that customers love, and our Product Reviews app is Shopify’s number 1 ranked app with over 10000 five star app reviews.
Over 150K shops actively use our software in 140+ countries, who altogether fulfil over 40 million orders every month, which generates over 1 million verified buyer reviews per month.
Our team of 50 is international and well diversified, with offices located in London (HQ), Saigon, Lima and Casablanca.
- Assist in designing, developing, testing, maintaining and improving system
- Participate in product planning management discussions for better understanding of the company's products
- User oriented when delivering features and developer oriented when delivering codes
- Review code of each other to identify potential inefficient code
- Self-manage and deliver features without hand holding
- 2+ years experience. Mid to senior. Any programing languages.
- Good problem solving skills with understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Security and performance awareness
- Familiarity with coding standards and best practices
- Self-management and self-motivation
- Great English, both verbal (meetings, social) and written (Slack, GitHub)
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with production troubleshooting, monitoring system, managing large production infrastructure
- Experience with Linux, command line, scripting (Bash, Python)
- Experience with our tech stack:
- Ruby, Rails, Sidekiq
- PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
- AWS services, e.g. EC2, EB, ES, S3
- MongoDB, Redis
- NodeJS, PHP, Python, Bash
- Git, GitHub, GitHub flow
- NewRelic, Kibana, Cloudwatch
- CircleCI, GitHub Action
- Familiarity with cutting-edge technologies, big data, or artificial intelligence algorithms
- Have an investment mentality, and want to build for the long term
Why it is awesome to work with us:
- We are a bootstrapped, profitable and growing SaaS company. We build our own products that customers love.
- Our team is small and growing steadily, your work will have significant impact and be appreciated by customers and team members.
- We are diversified and international, with team members from all around the globe.
- Flexible work hours - within reason. No overtime. No dress code, wear whatever you want (but wear something of course).
- Open work environment. Ideas and feedback are encouraged and appreciated. Criticism is blameless and constructive. We want ourselves to improve after all.
- Healthy codebase and architecture. Few WTF moments when onboarding.
- Thorough and constructive code review. We will push ourselves toward and learn to write better code together.
Challenging yet interesting problems we are trying to solve:
- Business: We deliver real business results to ecommerce businesses of all sizes, with our super affordable tool delivering great ROI to customers by improving trust, generating reviews which improve conversion rates on product pages, and generating follow-up sales directly.
- Performance: at our scale with tens of millions of requests a day, albeit not as much as Google's or Facebook's, a simple change can make considerable impact.
- Reliability: We serve over 150K shops, generated over 1 million verified buyer reviews monthly, in virtually all of the timezones, 24/7, all year around, with zero windows for a break.
- Security: To verify the authenticity of reviews, we have access to orders with billions of USD in value every month. With great data, comes great security responsibility.
- Flexible leave days. 2.5 leave days per month (including official holidays)
- Health insurance
- Fancy team lunch every Friday
- Salary range: €2500 - €4300
To apply or if you have additional questions, please write to us at email@example.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying