Disclosure: We plan to hire for this role in the near future but we don’t know a start date yet and we are currently not holding interviews. If Judge.me and this role appeal to you, we would love to hear from you so we can consider you for other roles, invite you to our recruiting events and contact you once we open interviews for this role
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager to lead in building relationships and forming partnerships and to champion our products to third parties as we move to the next stage in our journey. This role will be based in London, where we're building out our global headquarters.
We believe in a world where you have trustworthy customer reviews for all products and services. Our mission is to increase trust between consumers and businesses by making online reviews more reliable and transparent.
Judge.me is a bootstrapped, profitable, and fast-growing SaaS company. We build our own products that customers love, best known for Shopify's number 1 ranked app Judge.me Product Reviews app with over 18,000 five-star app reviews.
We rapidly gained enormous traction, growing our number of users by more than 50% per year for the last four years just by word of mouth with zero paid marketing or sales. Over 298,000 shops in 140+ countries actively use our software and altogether fulfill over 70 million orders every MONTH, for which we generate over 1 million order-verified buyer reviews per month.
Most of our 55-person team is working at our headquarters in London (UK) and we have customer support staff in London (UK, headquarters), Saigon (Vietnam), Casablanca (Morocco), and Lima (Peru), enabling 24/7 service.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of a transformation of the customer reviews space.
Find out more about our culture and about our team
- Adept at influencing and relationship building.
- Have channel, sales, or account management experience.
- Thoughtful, engaging, and energetic.
- Excited to be a part of and have an impact on a fast-growing, profitable startup.
- Positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3-6 years of SaaS account management, channel, and/or sales experience.
- Collaborative approach and a win-win attitude to negotiating.
- Build partnership programs with agencies; build and maintain relationships.
- Champion Judge.me, represent us at events, learn about our app, and be excited to talk about us with the world.
- Run demos, training, and "lunch-and-learn" courses to educate agency sales teams and merchants so they know how and why to use our products.
- Keep on top of trends among competitors and rivals.
- Give feedback and propose ideas to the product team based on interactions with agencies.
- Validate and track the success of the partnership program
Why it's awesome to work with us
- We're a diverse, international, and close-knit team that is growing rapidly.
- We make products that our customers love.
- We champion an open culture of continuous improvement, where everyone is heard and criticism is always constructive.
- Our hours are flexible. There's no overtime and no dress code. You can wear whatever you want (but wear something, of course).
- We offer great development and learning opportunities.
- Quarterly profit share bonus
- Hybrid Remote/Office working - 2 days in the office
- Company laptop.
- Private health package with Vitality.
- Employee discount: instant vouchers, cashback, reloadable cards, and the SmartSpending app.
- Employee Wellbeing Centre: exercise videos, recipes & nutrition, financial guides, and tools, and mindfulness videos.
- 30 days leave
- Weekly team lunches out, on us.
- Quarterly team events.
- Flexible work hours, within reason. No overtime
- No dress code, wear whatever you want (but wear something of course).
- Office in London, UK
- Located in Old Street in the heart of Shoreditch, easily accessible, with excellent transport links.