Want to be our first employee in Mexico?
We are looking to expand our team to Mexico City. If you have great problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude, we would love to have you on our support team!
Our apps are renowned for their great customer service and we need someone like you who can make this even better.
What you will do:
- Provide installation/onboarding for new users
- Provide "omnichannel" support (chat, emails, calls, social media, and forum)
- Solve technical issues (or prepare them to be done by our developers)
- Answer questions about the app features and settings
- Improve our users’ stores by fine-tuning settings and/or customizations
- Be compassionate about our users’ problems, goals, and desires
What you need:
- English, Spanish, Portuguese (all 4 skills)
- A positive attitude to make our users successful (instead of a ‘just getting a job done’ or ‘following a process’ attitude)
- Willingness to learn about e-commerce, technical aspects of our app, and Shopify/WooCommerce/BigCommerce/Squarespace
Optional but preferred:
- Prior work experience in technical or customer-facing jobs (online or offline) is a big plus
* Full training will be provided
What you will get:
- Job title: Technical Customer Support
- Salary: $800 / month (starting)
- Working days: Mon - Fri
- Location: You will work remotely for now until we have an office in Mexico City
- Start date: flexible
- Judge.me is a bootstrapped, profitable, and fast-growing SaaS company.
- We build our own products that customers love, best known for Shopify's number 1 ranked app Judge.me Product Reviews app with over 8000 five-star reviews.
- We are a growth miracle, growing organically and consistently doubling annually, just by word of mouth with zero paid marketing.
- Our team of 42 strong is very international, well-diversified, located in London (UK, headquarters), Saigon (Vietnam), Lima (Peru), and Casablanca (Morocco).
- We've made a worldwide impact, with over 116K shops actively using our software in 140+ countries, who altogether fulfill over 35 million orders every MONTH for which we generate over 1 million verified buyer reviews per month.
Why it is awesome to work with us:
- Our team is small and growing steadily, your work will have a significant impact and be appreciated by our team members and customers.
- You'll get some first-hand experience with our customers while helping us. You can see thousands of e-commerce businesses, of all sizes and types, managing their businesses and learn from them.
- No overtime. No dress code, wear whatever you want (but wear something of course). The main thing we care about is the quality of your work.
- Open work-environment. Ideas and feedback are welcome and appreciated. Criticism is always blameless and constructive. We want ourselves to improve after all.
- In your Cover Letter, please state your previous work experience, your personal career perspectives, and your current occupation. Please also state the last time you left a review when you purchased something - online or offline.
- If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying