Keen to shape the Judge.me Product Reviews app product line? We are looking for a PM to lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of new app features. This role will be based either in Saigon (where our core app product team is located) or in London (where our CEO lives and where we are building out the HQ office).
Why it is awesome to work with us
- Judge.me is a bootstrapped, profitable and fast growing SaaS company.
- We build our own products that customers love, best known with Shopify’s top app Judge.me Product Reviews app with over 4500 five star app reviews.
- We are a growth miracle, growing organically and consistently doubling annually, even amid the turbulent year 2020, just by word of mouth with zero paid marketing.
- Our team of 26 strong is very international, located in 5 countries around the world.
- We’ve made a worldwide impact, with over 100K active customer shops in 140+ countries, who altogether fulfill over a million orders every DAY. We generate over 1 million verified buyer reviews per month.
- Our team is small and growing steadily, your work will have significant impact and be appreciated by customers and team members.
- We are very international with team members from all around the globe.
- Flexible work hours - within reason. No overtime. No dress code, wear whatever you want (but wear something of course).
- Open work environment. Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. Criticism is blameless and constructive. We want ourselves to improve after all.
- Healthy codebase and architecture. Few WTF moments when onboarding.
- Base salary matching the best startups in Saigon/London
- Premium medical insurance
- Flexible working hours (within reason)
- Flexible leave days. 2.5 leave days per month (including official holidays)
- Fancy team lunch every week
1. Prioritize feature development, create strategic roadmap for Judge.me Product Reviews app
- Gather feedback about existing features and new ones from merchants, customer support, product team and integration partners. Be a customer advocate.
- Maintain backlog of tasks and prioritize them.
2. Product owner: Lead development team to build and test features. Own your product pipeline and improve this.
- Draft specifications for design and developers.
- Go over product design: logic, flows and UIs, write copy. Ensure features are UX centric and customer focused.
- Ensure product built meets specs, including some testing & QA.
3. Research and analytics: Generate data-driven ideas and validate your product builds.
- Measure quantitative & qualitative impact of features built.
- Keep up with current trends. Conduct market research and competitor analysis.
- Monitor growth and upgrades, feature usage, widget installations, updates from shopify & partners, other metrics. Flag up issues and handle them.
- Ensure goals are aligned internally across your product team, and keep other departments updated about features and policy changes so they can follow up.
- Work with marketing to publicize new features and instructional content.
- Build relationships with our stakeholders in the shopify ecosystem (merchants, app & theme integration partners, shopify).
- PM experience. Eager to take ownership and lead an international, cross-functional team and talk design, marketing and tech (with developers).
- Customer focused and UX minded product evangelist. Excited to learn all about our products and share them with the world!
- Business driven and results oriented. Able to manage conflicting priorities, focus on building what will make the most business impact, and provide validation of that.
- Technically minded. Logical thinker who considers multiple scenarios and flows. Used to assessing risks in uncertain situations.
- Excellent communicator with fantastic written and spoken American English .Detail oriented with the ability to write copy and proofread publicity materials.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce as well as in the review apps space.
- Some complementary skillsets, for example, in areas like: growth hacking, go-to-market, data analysis, statistics and machine-learning, UX research or design.
- Familiarity with our toolsets: Asana, Figma, Google Analytics + Tag Manager + Data Studio, Metabase, Google suite, Hotjar.
- Have an investment mentality, and want to build for the long term.
How to apply
We strongly prefer candidates that send along a cover letter with some information about why you are interested in this position. Please also include your Linkedin profile URL, if you have existing rights to work in the UK or Vietnam and/or if you will need assistance with visa sponsorship or relocation.
To apply or if you have additional questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying